The HNTR Totem Cord in Turquoise. This cord color represents Energy. This signature knot, unique to HNTR, is a style must have in any collection. Handmade from the highest quality paracord, these cords are perfect for those who want a minimal but meaningful accessory. Dress it up or down, the totem cord is the best way to embrace Energy and Hunt What Feeds You.
- Represents Energy
- 2 Sizes Available: Adjustable Small (Fits hands up to 8.5") and Large (Fits hands up to 9.5"). See Size Chart
- Customizable geometric bead & aglet colors (Gold, Rose Gold, Gunmetal, White, and Silver). See Bead & Aglet Color Reference Chart
- Rot and UV fading resistant
- Extremely durable and long lasting
- Liquid Repellent & Stain Resistant
- Handmade in the USA
About the Totem Cords
The HNTR Totem Cords are handmade accessories, rooted in mythology, meant to empower those who wear them. Each cord contains a symbolic gold thread woven within each center knot Legend says the gods often wore precious gold to signify eternal and all-encompassing power. Our use of the gold thread represents the thread of life and embracing powers of the divine to awaken one’s inner spirit. The knot that contains the gold thread is wound 7 times, the number of wholesomeness and perfection, to symbolize the journey of finding one's greater self.