The HNTR Totem Cord in Orange. This cord color represents Courage. This signature knot, unique to HNTR, is a style must have in any collection. Handmade from the highest quality paracord, these cords are perfect for those who want a minimal but meaningful accessory. Dress it up or down, the totem cord is the best way to embrace Courage and Hunt What Feeds You.
- Represents Courage
- 2 Sizes Available: Adjustable Small (Fits hands up to 8.5") and Large (Fits hands up to 9.5"). See Size Chart
- Customizable geometric bead & aglet colors (Gold, Rose Gold, Gunmetal, White, and Silver). See Bead & Aglet Color Reference Chart
- Rot and UV fading resistant
- Extremely durable and long lasting
- Liquid Repellent & Stain Resistant
- Handmade in the USA
About the Totem Cords
The HNTR Saiph Totem Cords are handmade accessories meant to help empower those who wear them. Each cord color represents a unique attribute to aid the wearer in acting upon their ambitions. The geometric design draws influence from the constellation Orion, the hero and great hunter that inspired our brand. Like a hunter, we emphasize finding your true aim, following that passion, and hunting what feeds you.
Woven inside the center of each Saiph knot lies a symbolic gold thread. Legend says that the gods often wore precious gold to signify their all-encompassing power. Our use of the gold-colored thread represents embracing that innate power to awaken one’s inner spirit. The knot that contains the gold thread is wound 7 times, the number of enlightenment, to symbolize the journey of finding one's greater self.